FIELD HOCKEY CAMP
Our Field Hockey camp is designed for all athletes ages 8-12 years who want to learn more about the game and improve and perfect their techniques! Our specialty camp will focus on drills, skills, and field hockey terminology, and learning the rules and regulations of the game. Mixed in with drill and skills will also include conditioning, speed and agility, and overall fitness levels to obtain and play the sport. Whether you are an experienced player or only a beginner, 422 Field Hockey Camp will help take your players game to the next level.
Camp Day: 9 AM- 3 PM
Drop Off: 8:30 AM- 9:00 AM
Camp Cost: $200
2022 Field Hockey Camp Registrations
June 27-July 1
July 25- 29
Camp Lunch Options:
- Campers are welcome to pack their own lunch.
- Campers have the option at drop off to purchase a camp lunch for $5.00 Includes 2 slices of pizza, and a bag of chips.
- If your camper has any allergies (food, insect, asthma etc) please inform 422 staff at camp drop off and they will receive a stamp
- If your camper needs to take medicine throughout the camp day the medicine must be dropped off at the desk and labeled with camper name and phone number and distribution instructions.
- It is recommended to send your camper with a bag of some sort to keep all of their belongings together. Great items to pack are: refillable water bottle, snack, extra pair of clothes, sunscreen.
- Equipment Needed: stick, face cage, mouth guard, cleats are preferred but not mandatory.