New Player ID Policy
Effective November 1st, 2016
Adult League Players are required to:
- Sign the new facility participation waiver
- Upload a profile photo for your Player ID Card.
- Once profile photo is uploaded, facility staff will print your new Player ID Card.
- Player ID Card will be ready for pick-up at the front desk – if no photo has been uploaded, you will be required to do so prior to receiving new ID.
- Player ID Card cost is $10.
- Players are required to have his/her Player ID Card at every game.
Open Gym Participants are required to:
- Sign the new facility participation waiver.
- Visit the front desk upon arriving at the facility.
- If you have already signed the new online waiver – pick up your facility ID card; cost for ID card is $10.
- If the waiver has not been signed you will be required to do so at the facility. After the waiver is signed, you will receive your facility ID card; cost for card is $10.
- Facility ID is required for participation.
- Front desk staff will verify all waivers have been signed by checking IDs upon every visit.
- All open gym participants are required to sign the new participation waiver.
Please contact facility staff with any questions regarding Player/Facility ID cards, cost, replacement, and affiliated discount programs.
Kick up your auto Insurance savings with an exclusive offer for Members. Save up to 7% on your auto insurance for just belonging. Membership has its rewards!
1-866-211-7283 x 0
Please mention you are a member for your exclusive savings.
Soccer Post Pottstown
15% all regular priced items.
Dairy Queen Pottstown
$0.50 OFF any Blizzard. Cannot be combined with any other deal or coupon.
Goal Line Cafe
Small Deer Park waters for $1.00.
10% OFF any purchase.
Schuykill Valley Sports
Schuykill Valley Sports (Upland Square only)
10% OFF. Excludes sale items.
$5 OFF regular priced stick $75-$199. $10 off regular priced stick $200 and up.